It is quite easy to get overwhelmed as a new business owner especially if you haven’t heard about terms like sales funnels, ClickFunnels and the One Funnel Away Challenge. The ClickFunnels software, when used for the first time, can be intimidating. Even when you start using it, you might still be unclear on how it will help your business.
The truth is there are many ways of using ClickFunnels. However, for most people, this is scary and they want some sort of direction and validation. If you look online, you will find many different websites saying that they have the best training available for ClickFunnels.
Well, what is the best training for ClickFunnels for you to kickstart your first successful sales funnel? That question only has one answer – the right answer, which is the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge. If you haven’t been through this program, which is why you are reading this post, I can tell you that it will completely revolutionize your business once you join.
What is the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
If you are new to ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge, I will break it down in its simplest form for you to understand. The challenge is a 30-days training, whose aim is to guide you on a systematic process in launching your first or next funnel.
People involved in the Challenge
Three coaches including Russell Brunson, Stephen Larsen, and Julie Stoian are responsible for the training.
If you have heard of ClickFunnels, you may have known that Russell is the co-founder of the software. Interestingly, his part on the One Funnel Away Challenge in the videos focuses on the strategy and the reason behind the day’s mission. In order words, you get a daily message from Russell within the 30-days challenge.
Julie Stoian, on the other hand, is an entrepreneur with 7 figures. She is the second person in the videos that teach the “how” part of the training. What she does is to guide you on the implementation of what Russell has spoken about in the previous lesson.
Finally, comes Stephen Larsen, who is responsible for conducting live group calls. You can call him your “accountability coach.” If you have watched any of Stephen’s podcast, you will find that he makes things exciting and always full of energy.
Details of the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge
The challenge comprises of 5 weeks of lessons with each week having its own unique challenge. The first week is the pre-training week that seeks to get your mind focus on the rest of the 5 weeks. During this period, the coaches prep your mind for the challenges ahead.
After the first week, the following 4 weeks comes with daily lessons with links sent to your inbox. Each training sets you up for the next training, which means that you will find it difficult to understand the next training if you don’t understand the previous one. The key is going through each training in its order. Additionally, you even have your own homework to after. Who says only kids does homework.
You may be thinking about what exactly am I going to learn. Well, we have a map of what you will be learning during the 5 weeks of the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge.
The Breakdown of the 5 Week Training
The first week will unveil to you three core elements that determine the failure or success of a sales funnel. The video looks at its hook, story, and offer to clients. In the video, you will see reasons why sales funnel doesn’t work and Russell gave an insightful view on that. The content of the first week include offer hacking, the greatest showman, offer sequencing, the secrets of E-Covers, and creating your product. After these, you are ready to move to the next stage, which is the week 2 training.
The second week looks at your hooks and stories and how all businesses boil down to the following three rules.
- Discover how to attract someone’s attention
- Tell a story that builds emotion, belief, trust, and emotion
- Sell them something they cannot resist
However, the content for the week 2 include testing your material, Epiphany Bridge, publishing your own story, and testing hooks and stories. After this, the training moves to the next phase, which is week 3.
After completing your hooks and story in the previous week, you began a new week with the process of building a successful sales funnel. The content of the week 3 training includes
- Making a sale or generating a lead
- Squeeze pages
- Sales page or order form
- OTO Page
- Member area
Week 4 enlightens marketers the techniques of generating traffics, which is a major issue faced by many. This is after you must have completed the sales funnel because, without traffic, you will not get money. Therefore, the week 4 training instructs you on ways of increasing traffics to your sales funnel while generating leads. Concisely, you will learn the 3 types of traffic, the dream 100, the hooks (earn and paid), and what happens when your funnel flops or fails. After this training, you are ready for the final stage of the training.
Week 5 involves a post-training that takes a 90 days period. Your funnel is completed because you have funnel scripts, order form, squeeze page, sales page, OTO page, and much more. Additionally, you already know the different methods available to get traffic. To ensure you get the desired results, the co-founder Russell focuses on factors that will enable you to refine your sales funnel. The tips also come with a specific plan that must be carried out within the next few months. The week 5 training includes what is next 30/60/90, unlock the secrets, and decision time.
What Do You Get When You Join?
When you decide to take the plunge and join The One Funnel Away Challenge, you are onto a literal gold mine. Aside from the knowledge that you get to take away with you if you put in the time and effort to participate in the challenge, you’ll get:
- Access to 30 days of coaching from Steve and Julie (this is easily worth $997). This includes live coaching calls from Steve’s previous One Funnel Away challenges.
- Access to 30 days of coaching from Russell (another $997 value). Russell’s coaching includes 30 days of video missions from Russell’s previous One Funnel Away challenges.
- Customized One Funnel Away Challenge kit. This 30 day plan is worth $247 and includes everything you see here:
- FREE The challenge workbook – worth $97 – which covers your costs of this entire challenge by itself.
- With the challenge workbook as your guide, you’ll be able to navigate through The One Funnel Away Challenge from start to finish. The workbook will accompany you through each of the video trainings – in fact, you’ll find specific pages that map to each day.
- The workbook needs to be your bible in this process as it has everything you need. You’ll get lots of space to write your ideas and thoughts, but you’ll also get a checklist that highlights what you need to get done.
- FREE MP3 Player ($297 Value) – this has all of the recordings that you need throughout your journey. You’ll get Russell’s training and Steven’s recordings from previous challenges in a simple and easy to use device. With the MP3 player, you’re not confined to a desk but can listen wherever you are. Whether that’s at the gym building your body or out getting the groceries. Having the ability to listen and learn, while on the go cannot be understated and being able to multitask is a god send!
- FREE “30 Days Dot Com” 550 Page Hardcover Book ($97 value)– this is the holy grail as it has all of the secrets you’ve been searching for. This book has specific, actionable plans from 30 of the world’s top experts on what they would do to transform themselves from rags to riches. With the answers contained here, you’ll learn what it takes to join the 2 comma club and how you too can become a millionaire.
Above is the list of all 30 experts in the book.
- FREE 30 Day Access to the Virtual Summit Videos (Interview Series) ($197 Value) – these 30 experts will walk you through everything they have done to make it in the online world. You’ll get all of the strategies you will need to be successful and they’ll walk you through the whole process from Day 1 to 30.
- FREE Access to Behind The Scenes-Two Comma Club Interviews ($197 Value) – you’ll get the strategies you need from the Summit videos, but in the behind the scenes interviews you’ll learn even more. They will provide you with the exact sales funnel they used to make their millions and you can use them too!
How Much Does The ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge Cost?
The total cost of the One Funnel Away Challenge cost $100! For those outside the United State, there is a shipping fee of $29.95. If you reside in the US, you have a reduced shipping fee, which amounts to $19.95.
Furthermore, if you return your challenge kit within 30 days of purchase you will get a refund of the cost price.
For all of the resources and accountability support that you get in when joining the challenge, I’d say a small investment of $100 is rather fair, wouldn’t you agree?!
ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge with a 30-days plan book isn’t something to miss for anything. The 30 days is a compilation of your daily plan to build and take your business into the next level from scratch. This challenge serves as a guide to help you grow your business – from scratch or an existing one from $0 to more than a $1 million. The choice is yours and the decision lies in your hand to make the difference.
UPDATE: For everyone that joins the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge using my referral link above as a BONUS, I’m throwing in my $500 course Quiz Traffic Secrets, I show you how to fill up your funnel with hundreds of super-premium leads from social media using BuzzFeed style quizzes! After you invest in Funnel Hacks be sure to send me a message on Facebook to claim your exclusive bonus.
Hello! I’m Marquiste Boyce and the Founder of Side Hustle Mentor.
I help new entrepreneurs grow their business using marketing automation and sales funnels, without being overwhelmed by technology.