An effective marketing tool most marketers use today is a webinar as it allows their prospects to know them on an intimate level. In spite of the opportunities available with webinar, many marketers have not taken advantage of it. In as much as webinars can be a powerful tool for your business, they can be difficult to scale. Running a webinar requires time while putting a strain on your energy level and voice. Meanwhile, administrative effort in setting up every individual session and managing registration can reduce the ROI of this marketing channel.
Nevertheless, with automating your webinars, you can get the most out of it and your marketing process. Automating your webinars offers you the opportunity to have people in your funnel every time instead of whenever you have the chance to do a webinar. You can start your automated webinar through ClickFunnels automated webinar and enjoy massive bonus including a drag-n-drop funnel tool. Therefore, if you understand the power of webinar in developing your business, automated webinars are the perfect solutions for you.
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a seminar or meeting conducted through the internet that enables participants to take part without any barrier to distance or location. Business owners began taking advantage of the enormous benefits of webinar in mid-2017 but in 2018, it became a sought-after channel that converts extremely well. Today, many marketers or influencers get up to a 65% conversion rate after using webinar. Now, where does that place you?
As an online marketer, you have every opportunity of achieving a 50% conversion rate using webinar but there are two things involved.
1 – Webinar Consistency
For those with ClickFunnels membership, you have been taught that webinar isn’t just for turning visitors into customers but an important tool to build your email list. Let’s consider it this way. Imagine those that subscribed to your webinar and didn’t have the time to attend your webinar, you have the opportunity of reaching out to them through email and invite them for a replay of the webinar. This may be considered as a manual process but we will talk about the automated webinar shortly.
Your webinar consistency is very crucial and it should begin with following up leads generated from your webinar. Most times, marketers ask the question “what should I do now?” or “what is the next action to take?”
However, with proper implementation of your webinar system and your email service provider, following up your emails will become the easiest means of providing assistance to your customers.
2 – Automated Webinars Replays
Take a moment and think why ClickFunnels is extremely successful. Do you think it is because Russell Brunson is an awesome marketer? Do you think its success is related to its software as the best in the market? Do you think its success is attributed to the number of people using it? Well, their success is attributed to the automation of their marketing process. This also includes webinar replays through the ClickFunnels webinar replay system.
The ClickFunnels webinar replay system enables members to promote their webinar in an automated process. For instance, webinars are designed to drive traffic and conversion. Nevertheless, what happens when there is no attendee during your webinar? You lose money, sales, and time invested. You won’t want to be in such a situation because it sucks.
How to Have a Consistent Webinar Marketing
- Automated Webinar Replays – This is a goldmine if you can take advantage of webinar and make it work for you. Although through a webinar, attendees can attend irrespective of their location, however, there is a time barrier. Therefore, to increase your sales and conversions, organizing your webinar replays will go a long way. Using ClickFunnels automated webinar gives you power over the time barrier.
- Consistent Schedules – It is understandable that most entrepreneurs don’t have the time. Nevertheless, there is a need to allocate time to run live webinars on a weekly basis. It doesn’t have to be a daily activity but once a week is perfectly alright. Don’t forget that consistent webinar schedule is key to webinar success – increasing your sales and conversions.
- The list is crucial – Perhaps you have heard the phrase “the money is in the list” this is as true as it sounds. Starting from your first email list, you must ensure you follow them off until they sign up to your offer. No matter what the situation, don’t stop building a list because the money is in that list.
How to Create a Timeless Webinar in ClickFunnels
If at this point you do not know why you need automated webinars, then you have to reconsider why you are in business. An automated webinar funnel is an event that gives your customers the opportunity to register to attend a recorded presentation.
To ensure your automated webinar ClickFunnels is a success, you will need ClickFunnels AutoWebinar Funnel and video recording of Webinar hosted on Wistia, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
Creating the Auto Webinar Funnel
- Click ‘Add New’ from the dashboard
- Click Create New Funnel
- Click webinar Reply
- Enter the Name of the Funnel
- Click Build Funnel
Adding recorded webinar
- Select the Webinar Broadcast Room Step in the funnel
- Click on Edit Page
- Click on the Video Element and add your video link
Professional Tips for ClickFunnels Automated Webinar
To have a successful ClickFunnels automated webinar that will increase your sales and conversion, you can follow these professional tips from experts.
- Don’t use phrases such as good afternoon, good night and so forth, because your viewers may be watching from different time zones.
- The end of your autowebinar should cover questions and answers toward the end of the broadcast. Ensure you mention that you have constrained time to answer all the questions but will get back to them.
- When it comes to sales, ensure you perfect all your pitch and data before starting the recording process.
- Take advantage of expiring bonuses. You can use Countdown timer or Deadline Funnel to add bonuses to those that require actions.
Are you using ClickFunnels automated webinars as part of your marketing process to increase sales and conversion? If so, we do like to hear from you and the trick you are currently employing to capture more leads.
And, if you haven’t invested in sales funnel tool like ClickFunnels yet, and want the best deal possibly, I would highly recommend checking out the Funnel Hacks special offer.
It’s the only deal or discount that exists for ClickFunnels and will not only give you access to some incredibly valuable bonuses that will help you make a ton more money with ClickFunnels, but investing in Funnel Hacks will also save you thousands of dollars on your ClickFunnels Membership.
UPDATE: For everyone that invest in Funnel Hacks using my referral link above as a BONUS, I’m throwing in my $500 course Quiz Traffic Secrets, I show you how to fill up your funnel with hundreds of super-premium leads from social media using BuzzFeed style quizzes! After you invest in Funnel Hacks be sure to send me a message on Facebook to claim your exclusive bonus.
Hello! I’m Marquiste Boyce and the Founder of Side Hustle Mentor.
I help new entrepreneurs grow their business using marketing automation and sales funnels, without being overwhelmed by technology.