Are you trying to decide between ClickFunnels vs Kajabi which is the best tool to run your business?
Today, we live in an age where virtually every company is online and whatever you do can either help or destroy you. Leads and sales are very important when it comes to increasing your business and its brand. Because of this, most business owners invest so much in advertising their business or service.
We all understand that a business with high sales leads to the growth and profit of the business owner. ClickFunnels and Kajabi are two sales funnel builders used in the marketing world to drive sales. Although, they have distinctive features, however, they have the same goals to help you make more sales.
In this article, I will explore some important features and if there is need to integrate both tools for your benefit.
If you are thinking of simple software that will help you make high converting sales and marketing funnels, then ClickFunnels is your best option to consider. It is created exclusively to help business owners convert potential clients into customers. The software comprises of invoicing for your clients, email integrations, landing pages and so much. Because of these and other features, that is why many marketers tag it as their favorite tool to drive sales and leads.
ClickFunnels allows you to perform various marketing and end-to-end advertising from a particular area. Although it comes with a free trial, you have to subscribe monthly for a fee of $97, which gives you access to a whole lot of interesting features. On the platform, you have access to sales pages, checkout pages with payment integration and upsell web pages. If you are thinking of growing your business in a more effective and efficient manner, ClickFunnels is a software you must necessarily have.
Features of ClickFunnels
The features of ClickFunnels are inexhaustible but in this article, we will highlight the important ones for you to consider.
- Payment Integration – The software comes with various integrations including payment and repayment of funds in one simple process. Furthermore, you can decide to configure a regular monthly payments ticket for your clients.
- Opt-in page Creation – ClickFunnels gives you the opportunity to create your own opt-in web pages. Moreover, it has a split test capability that allows you to create alternative pages with a simple click instead of building one from scratch.
- Sales pages – ClickFunnels gives you the freedom to create and develop your own custom pages to suit your need. Remarkably, there is no limitation to what you can do as it comes with countdown timers, prices table, and analytics to monitor conversion rates.
- Easy Integration – you can easily integrate Clickfunnels with other software like Kajabi. Asides from this, you can add a mailing system to your ClickFunnels with a simple click. This comes handy when you are using a third party funnel.
What I Like
- You can integrate it with email Autoresponders and payment systems
- Build sales funnels without stress
- Free trial to decide
- Responsive support system
What I Don’t Like
- Can be pricey for those just starting out
- Limitation on the number of funnels to create
Concisely, Kajabi is a digital product delivery system targeted at ‘infopreneurs’. Infopreneurs are people with a wide knowledge of design, branding, sales knowledge, or customer service. Through the Kajabi platform, they are able to share their expertise and experience.
The platform provides different features that enable people to decide what form they want to sell their knowledge. For instance, an individual can create an E-Book and build a membership program. From this simple illustration, you have seen that it is quite different from Clickfunnels that is a physical or digital product platform. We will take a critical look at their difference later because sometimes it is unfeasible to compare both but it is worth it especially if you are undecided on what product or service you want to sell or render.
Features of Kajabi
- Great membership & online course builder – Kajabi boast of a robust course building system that allows you to create video articles or course and earn from it – through a monthly subscription or a fixed price
- Funnel creation with pipelines – Pipeline is the alternative to Clickfunnels. Kajabi comes with predesigned sales funnels and marketing campaigns to start up your selling process. Nevertheless, they are comparable when it comes to Clickfunnels but comes with prewritten emails
- Built-in CRM – This feature allows you to see vital information about your clients but not as detailed as that of the Clickfunnels CRM. You can view those who subscribed to your membership sites or courses, segments customers and lends. Furthermore, you can send marketing emails to them while automating your sales process.
What I Like
- Contains different features
- 24 hours live chat services
- Interesting features
What I Don’t Like
- Provides fewer domains
- Can be pricey for those just starting out
- Limitations to certain features
ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi Pricing
While the main features of ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi are very important, a key deciding factor is the price. ClickFunnels pricing has a starting tier of $97 per month whereas Kajabi’s price is fixed at $129 per month. Both starting plans come with certain limitations but is still reasonable to invest.
For instance, ClickFunnels has a limitation of 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors per month. Alternatively, Kajabi limitation includes 5 products, only for 1 website, 25 pipelines, 1,000 active members, and 25,000 marketing emails per month.
Can You Integrate Clickfunnels and Kajabi?
Despite the differences that exist between these two software, it may interest you to know that you can integrate them together. Ironically, they can work together perfectly without conflicting with one another. From the beginning, the makers of Kajabi didn’t deny the fact that you can integrate the software with ClickFunnels in different ways.
How is this possible?
You can use Kajabi for your back-end because of its order forms and payment integration options while using ClickFunnels for the front-end of your sales. Additionally, ClickFunnels is a popular funnel builder; it gives you the opportunity to use it for most of the sales processes whereas Kajabi delivers the product. However, all of these depend on you and your business needs.
The primary factor to decide that depends on the particular product you are selling. Kajabi permits you to sell only digital products because they provide a platform for individuals to sell their expertise and knowledge. However, ClickFunnels gives you the option of selling physical or digital products. Furthermore, you can decide to sell both, it all depends on you. Moreover, ClickFunnels is the best option if you don’t want to limit your business to selling digital products only.
If you are undecided yet on which is the right software for your business, then you are not left alone. The two software are successful digital marketing platforms but aimed at different audiences, which is very important to make a choice.
Kajabi is for people selling only digital products like E-Books, membership programs, and online courses whereas ClickFunnels is for a broader audience that deals in physical or digital products. With this and the features explained above, you can have a pick of what suits your business most.
And, if you haven’t invested in sales funnel tool like ClickFunnels yet, and want the best deal possibly, I would highly recommend checking out the Funnel Hacks special offer.
It’s the only deal or discount that exists for ClickFunnels and will not only give you access to some incredibly valuable bonuses that will help you make a ton more money with ClickFunnels, but investing in Funnel Hacks will also save you thousands of dollars on your ClickFunnels Membership.
UPDATE: For everyone that invest in Funnel Hacks using my referral link above as a BONUS, I’m throwing in my $500 course Quiz Traffic Secrets, I show you how to fill up your funnel with hundreds of super-premium leads from social media using BuzzFeed style quizzes! After you invest in Funnel Hacks be sure to send me a message on Facebook to claim your exclusive bonus.
Hello! I’m Marquiste Boyce and the Founder of Side Hustle Mentor.
I help new entrepreneurs grow their business using marketing automation and sales funnels, without being overwhelmed by technology.