Are you having issues getting your business the needed boost required? Well, growing your business is challenging, and more challenging is growing your network marketing business. Nevertheless, taking your business online will need sales funnels. There is much software created to solve these issues such as LeadPages, OptimizePress, and ClickFunnels. Today, our focus will be on the basics of using ClickFunnels for your network marketing. I will also share how you can take advantage of ClickFunnels to grow your Multi-level marketing (MLM) business.
What is ClickFunnels?
If you have used LeadPages, you will get a clue about ClickFunnels. However, ClickFunnels is a software that you can use to create landing pages, provide a sales channel system, and a sales page. One reason why ClickFunnels expands as fast-growing software is the funnels feature. The funnels enable you to perform end-to-end advertising and marketing systems in one area. After subscribing, you start with your landing page after which you can do other things. Through the platform, you can include sales pages, upsell web pages, and checkout pages including payment integration. It is one of the efficient and effective software to grow your business.
Russell Brunson, who has authored four different books – DotCom Secrets, Expert Secrets, Traffic Secrets, and Network Marketing Secrets created ClickFunnels. The software was created to make it easier to set up sales and marketing funnels for whatever business you are doing. The creator understood the challenges faced by non-techies and came up with software with tons of funnels. These funnels are pre-designed; your duty is to send traffic to your offer while you watch and see your sales increase.
Can ClickFunnels be used for MLM?
The interesting thing about using ClickFunnels is the opportunity to create your own custom landing pages and sales funnels in whatever industry or product. ClickFunnels offers more for those in network marketing and MLM. The opportunities of combining ClickFunnels with business opportunities are many. You can:
- Create custom sales funnels, which will give you the avenue to be a leader and authority in the business world. Besides this, you give people who want to join a particular opportunity and inducement to your downline or your team.
Is it easy to make money with ClickFunnels for MLM?
This has been the question in the minds of many. Many are skeptical about using it but the truth is it does work. You can make money with ClickFunnels for your MLM business. Let us do some analysis. For instance, you have a website with 1000 visitors with only 10 people buying your product, what happens to the remaining 990? Nothing happens to them because you might not know who is communicating with them. Nevertheless, you can change everything by using ClickFunnels. The network marketing funnel of Russell Brunson comes in handy in this aspect. For instance, you created a network marketing funnel, sending it to 1000 visitors that visited your site. If 10% decides to opt-in to your funnel, you will have 100 leads. Among this number, some will immediately buy the product. For those who didn’t buy at the moment, you can use an email drip campaign through your sales funnel to convert more leads as time goes by.
Now consider the amount of traffic you will be generating to your MLM funnel daily. In a long term, you will come up with thousands of leads; some may buy your product while others may join your MLM team. This means additional money in your pulse.
How much does it cost?
ClickFunnels allows a 14 days free trial before buying the product. The membership fee for each month is $97. There is also an option of adding Backpack and Actionetics, which enable you to have a pretty advanced autoresponder feature and the capacity to take control of your own affiliate program. These features are possible for a monthly fee of $297. It may be expensive but cannot be compared to LeadPages, coupled with the fact that everything is on one platform.
Features of ClickFunnels
- Payment Integration – The ClickFunnels platform has many integrations including payment and repayment. You can also set up regular monthly payments.
- Sales Pages – The platform has the capacity to develop custom-made pages with very stylish landing pages. It comprises various attributes such as price tables, countdown timers, and analytics to monitor your conversion rates.
- Opt-in page Creation – With ClickFunnels, you can create opt-in web pages. In addition, a split test ability enables you to create an alternative page with a few clicks.
- Funnel Templates – There is a whole lot of design templates for you to use on the platform. You can use additional layouts from third parties. The whole template can be reinvented to suit your need.
- Easy Integration with mailing Platforms – With a simple click, you can add the mailing system to ClickFunnels. This is important especially if you are using third parties funnels.
Pros of using ClickFunnels
- Free trial
- Affiliate program to earn commission
- You can integrate it with your shopping cart and email Autoresponders
- You can create dozens of sales funnels including membership sites, webinar funnels, sales funnels, opt-in funnels, and much more with a click of a button.
- You can build pages and smart sales funnels.
- You can quickly build smart sales funnels that convert without stress
- Split testing
- Track unique visitors, conversions, and sales
- Great training and support
Cons of Using ClickFunnels
- You need to run your blog somewhere else
- Ongoing cost of $97 per month
- Everything is streamlined
- Costs more compared to those of its competitors
- Limitation of the number of funnels to create (20 funnels, 100 pages, and 20,000 visitors)
ClickFunnels may seem pricey initially. However, looking at all that is offered, you may consider it cheap. For many, it isn’t just software for building landing pages but helps increase sales funnels for their businesses. You can take advantage of the 14-day free trial from ClickFunnels and see how you can grow your business. Are you seeing the results from your networking business, it is time to change strategy to something that works.